Attention! Fraudsters posing as ELKO Group representatives are active
We have been made aware of a number of fraud attempts by a person or group of persons claiming to be representatives of ELKO Group or its subsidiaries.
The person identifying himself as Roman Ponitka or Roman Export claims to be a representative of Elko Polska Sp. z o.o., a subsidiary of the ELKO Group, and offers mobile phones, phone accessories and other IT products on a wholesale basis.
How to identify a fraudster?
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Whatsapp, Messenger, and Skype are also used to initiate contact
- Tel: +44 7723 624672
- Bank account for invoicing: PL57102040270000190216611571, SWIFT: BIGBPLPW
- ELKO Group representatives use email only with the following domains: @elkogroup.com; @elkogroup.pl; @elko.ro; @elkotex.si; @elko.ua
- ELKO Group's initial channels of communication are always exclusively via official email or telephone call. Switching to other communication channels shall only be done by individual agreement.
- ELKO Group does not use telephone numbers with a UK country code (+44).
- Elko Polska Sp. z o.o. does not have an account with BANK MILLENNIUM S.A.